I'm replacing a bathroom wall-heater. To replace the wall can, I need to extricate the house wiring from the old can, but cannot easily remove the strain relief connector in the knockout. [The type I have is shown at this link: http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/THO...42?Pid=search]

How is this usually done without damaging the house wiring?