Is Vespin II a Drake II in a skirt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Linda49

Reaction score
I'm having second thoughts about buying the Aquia after reading several reviews that claim brushing after use is necessary. On the outside, the Vespin II seems to have everything and more that I was wanting from the Aquia CST412MF.10. (dual flush not being a priority) In addition to the skirt and universal height, the Vespin II has double cyclone flush and CEFIONTECT. The only thing I don't like, is the open back, but I'm not sure if that is a real problem with the Vespin II.

Does the Vespin II make an obvious trickle noise when in use? I can't seem to find any photos or videos showing the inside of the bowl to determine visually whether the bowl is the same as the Drake II. I don't like the design of the Aquia on the inside. Could someone please enlighten me?

Thanks so much for this forum and for all the helpful contributors.

Linda

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Vespin II is a deluxe Drake II.
It also gives you the option of installing at 10", 12" and 14"
There can be some water sound for a bit after the flush, that's true with every bowl with a Unifit.
But then, after a week of use, you will quit listening for it, like the fridge that cycles on and off, the furnace fans, the creaks in your wood framed home at night as it expands and contracts. A home has lots of sounds in it. Water going down a drain? That's one too.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks