My PVC is going to explode

Users who are viewing this thread

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Or you can give me the water level in the well, pump model number, or horsepower and GPM, and I can tell you how much pressure it will build when you close a valve. And yes 1 1/4" pipe will have less velocity and should help reduce hammer.

1Norcal

Reaction score
At the time the well was drilled the static water level was 85'. That was in Sept of 2003. I installed a 1 1/2 HP Flotec Sub pump June of 2006. I found the model number of FP3242. At this point I am ready to try a CSV with a small pressure tank at the well head, and switch back to the 1 1/4 pipe to feed the tank. Could you please recommend a csv model # and a tank size for me.

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
I would use a CSV1Z or a CSV1W and a 4.4 gallon size tank. The Pside-Kick kit has the CSV1W, 4.4 gallon tank, pressure switch, gauge, PRV, hose bibb, and a manifold to screw it all together with.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks