Fluoride Removal Filter

Users who are viewing this thread

filteredwater

Reaction score
Filtered Water Solutions is Australia's leading supplier of water filtration systems. Our water filters are a healthier way to ensure great water quality for your home. For domestic or commercial use, our filtration systems provide you with unlimited clean pure water for drinking, cooking, food preparation, babies, pets and any application where you use water.

A filtered water solutions system remove the impurities from your tap water giving you pure clean fresh drinking water that is better tasting resulting in a source of healthy clean water that costs you less than bottled water.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Many years ago, my father paid to have my teeth treated with fluoride. Today, my domestic water is treated with fluoride. I have had very few cavities in my life, and I attribute at least part of that to fluoride. I would suggest that since your country, Australia, has a very high number of smokers you might better put your efforts to stopping second-hand smoke which harm children and adults far more that any perceived damage from flouride.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks