Appollo Heater - Does not blow hot air

Users who are viewing this thread

Pomah25

Reaction score
How are you, hopefully i am posting this in the right place.

I have an Apollo water heater, when i turned the heat on the other day, the air coming out of the vents is barely warm air. It heats the house, but takes forever and the heater is constantly running.

I did some googling, and some of the things that i read said to change the air filter(done) and to turn the water temp up (done). The water temp is so hot, that when i have to turn hot water on i also have to run cold water just to be able to use without scalding myself. None of it seemed to help, the air coming out the ducts i still barely warm. Does anyone have any suggestions?

My water heater is 50 gallons (same as originally installed)

If i need to provide more info, just let me know what you need.
Thank you so much in advance!

Pomah25

Reaction score
checked the temp coming out of the vents and its about 79.8 degrees, according to all the research i did it should be about 95 or so. Not sure what to do...

It looks like the heating unit is made by First Co. out of Dallas Texas and Model number is 30VAq3 3DVAQ3. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks