lost for answers

Users who are viewing this thread

freebird0700

Reaction score
I had a new Elc. water heater put in and for some reason I have hot water going into bathroom, but only warm water to kitchen? Have checked water lines under house seem fine. Does anyone know what I could check or do. The guys that installed it don't know anything??????? They have replaced it (water heater) 3 times thinking it was the heater. Lines run from heater to washer, to bathroom, to kitchen sink.
Any thoughts would help.
Thank you

freebird0700

Reaction score
Everything woked ok before the old (11 yrs old) hearter, wouldn't it work if new heater was put in right?

Basement_Lurker

One who lurks
Reaction score
The water heater has only one job...to heat water. If you are getting hot water in the bathroom, then the water heater is doing its job correctly....something else is going on. Most likely the kitchen faucet needs servicing.

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
Everything woked ok before the old (11 yrs old) hearter, wouldn't it work if new heater was put in right?
Something else might have failed coincidentally with the other things going on. Maybe some particle was dislodged and stopped just upstream of the kitchen. Check your hot water flow rate with aerators removed using your water meter and a clock.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks