Tires

Users who are viewing this thread

Asktom

Reaction score
Ice is why our highways look like gravel roads. The private dirt road I live on (gravel would be an upgrade) is one long slanting ice cube this time of year and without studs you sometimes can't get up it, going down can be a wild ride.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
My driveway in snow needs 4wd with 4 wheel chains, and a false move of 2' puts you
220' down a 75' slope into a river.

Although you would likely be lucky enough for a tree to stop you first.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Let's see now. I think we needed studded tires on Dec. 27, 2004, but they had to be off by Dec. 28. Why do you want to talk about weather in July? By then it will be a balmy, but dry, 115 degrees. Talk to me when YOUR temperature is 90 and the humidity is 98. In your area, I imagine Summer is from July 5, to July 7, so you have to make an appointment to get a sun tan, during those hours.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks