What I learned from the cops today

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Every well dressed woman who goes shopping for a new handbag, knows to make sure it compliments well with her stun gun accessory. :)

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
The 45 is too bulky for a car gun - kicks too hard for a good second shot at the pumped up ex- con with 400 tatoo's that wants to practice dismembering you and chaining your daughter in his basement for a year or 2.

Also the 45 would likely pass through the guy and kill grandma down the block.
Better at home.

I load the 380's with expensive rounds that mushroom into something that would stop a rhinocerous. Hard to go into the K-mart with a 45 in your pocket too.

I'm glad I found this out...
I guess the ambidextrous levers and getting the gun beveled for faster clip insertion was a waste of time...
Now that I know the recoil is to much for fast shooting....
I wish someone told me earlier....

Darn now that I know the gun is so big I'll stop using that concealed carry holster I have....
I really thought people didn't notice....

A nice .25 colt automatic is good too. Cell phone- left pocket, Colt- right pocket. Perfect balance.

.25 is a nice small caliber sometimes known for having people shot with it get mad and beat the heck out of the shooter....

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
I think the English carried canes with a sharp point and a pistol hidden in the handle. That gave you choices.

A drywall saw with a derringer in the handle would be a fine middle ground.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
They do not look scared Redwood, just angry. The punches were about to start flying.

No-one got shot that day.

Because we regulate guns.

Like you should do here. Man Up America.

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, the way their knuckles look white kind of speak volumes to me, plus, she looks concerned Ian. And, rightfully so. She looks like she could jump out of that seat, look at her other hand, too. She is holding on, just holding on. Not knowing what is to come.

I feel for her.

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
They do not look scared Redwood, just angry. The punches were about to start flying.

No-one got shot that day.

Because we regulate guns.

Like you should do here. Man Up America.

No Ian it looks like they shat themselves!
No Doubt about it!

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Of course it is. My country's past is your country's past. We used to own the place!

And we ran it better too.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
A firearm is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.

When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation... And that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
That all sounds very progressive to me. But I like it.

Taxes and welfare payments are the only financial instruments that puts a 100 pound homeless woman on an equal footing with a 220-pound millionaire, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old banker, and minorities on equal footing with white Americans. Taxes and welfare payments remove disparities in income, eductation, or priviledge between a potential poor person and a rich one.

When I pay a tax, I don't do so because I am religious, but because I'm looking after my neighbors. The tax means that I do not have to give money to the church, because it is taken from me automaticallty in my pay check. I don't pay them because I'm charitable, but because they enable me to be charitable even if I do not want to be. Welfare payments do not limit the actions of those who are so poor they might starve without them, only the tax payments from those that are so rich they might not make them if left to the church or charity alone. They remove income from the equation... And that's why taxes and welfare payments are civilized acts.

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Tea Anyone?

b01c823a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.
Carrying a gun is a dominant strategy.
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=define:+"dominant+strategy"&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I'm Irish but I wasn't around for that...

We did a few other things to you pesky brits that overstayed your welcome...

Boom BBBWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I'm Irish but I wasn't around for that...

We did a few other things to you pesky brits that overstayed your welcome...

Boom BBBWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, but before that we had a lot of fun with the pesky Catholics that lived there.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks