A morning chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I was sitting this morning sipping my coffee while reading the news on the net, while I read about all the warnings with cell phones, laptops, baby monitors, etc, and then, after pouring a second cup of coffee, started to open my last Sunday newspaper. It was there that the caption and the photo going along with it caught my eye and made me laugh out loud. There in the picture was a woman carrying her grocery bag filled with groceries, boy, did she look disgusted. I was looking.

So, I sat and read the article. God, I am still laughing. It is messed up.

They informed her that her reuseable grocery bag, the one to save the environment, contained a large amount of lead. I sympathized with the woman when she said, disgustedly, " I don't care, I bought this bag 6 or 7 years ago, and I am not eating the bag."

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks