A Baby Girl needs your help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Their fund raiser last night still fell short of what they need to help Emmy see. Any donation, no matter how small will help. Thank you, Cookie

Please be kind and generous to help a little baby girl.

Cookie

Reaction score
The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Cookie

Reaction score
Terry, thank you so very very much for the ad on the banner about our baby girl here who needs donations to help her see. I am really hoping those here will give whatever, they can spare, whether 5 bucks for 50. Imagine, helping a little baby now, have a lifetime of what most of us, here, or reading this, already has had for so many many years.

Please give. Please show your appreciation & gratitude, for own life by sharing with a little baby girl, named Emmy. Help her see.

Cookie

Reaction score
It is just me again, asking those who didn't share their good fortune in having so much in life with a little girl who is just starting hers, to please do so. A few dollars won't buy you much in a store these days. Heck, 10 bucks won't even buy you a decent meal. Sure you could go to McDonald's and get a big fat greasy big mac, but it won't buy you much of anything else. But, what it would do, is add up in doing something so much bigger and better, in helping and providing a way for a little baby girl not to live the rest of her days of her life in complete darkness.

You could become part of the solution in helping her to spend her life, for most of us, looking at the things we all take for granted. Imagine if you never saw a sunset? Imagine, when your son or daughter was born you never saw their wonderful faces, or that one of them looked just like you or like in my case, my son looks like my own mother. He has her beautiful eyes. I can see this...

I can see so much in life...

I am thankful that I can see. I don't have to stumble around in darkness.

Yet, there are so many ways of being blind. You can be blind in thinking your few dollars won't help her, you can be blind in thinking, the next guy will do it, be the next guy, now. Give a few dollars, with most people it isn't going to break the bank, or take food off of your table. Instead, it will give you back a thousand times over a good feeling about yourself, that you helped another, you helped a baby girl to have what most of us have had for decades and will until, the day of our demise.

Just a few dollars, just a few dollars, please give just a few dollars to Emmy.

Cookie

Reaction score
Sometimes you need to step up to the base and be that one to help make that homerun. Sometimes, you need to do what you need to do in life, with no ifs or buts about it.

There is a little girl who needs your help. It would not kill any of you reading this, to let your tight grasp of 5 one dollar bills go... one for each finger on your hand. Five dollars, let it go. See how good it will feel to know you participated in helping someone, especially a BABY, instead of sitting there, watching the masses go by. Play a part in life instead of watching it go by...

...once it goes by, it is gone. Gone for good. This little girl has a chance to see, the same chance most of us reading his has had in life. She was short-changed from day one, so, give up some of your "change" pocket change, five dollars is pocket change only, to help this little girl overcome such hardships now, instead of watching her stumble around in the dark for the rest of her life.

For those who cannot relinquish 5 one dollar bills from your tight grasp, ask yourself why not.

Give a lousy 5 dollar bill to this little girl, so she can "see" all the tomorrows that most of us have had.

My God, 5 dollars is not going to break your bank.

If you are "reading" this, consider yourself lucky.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks