Vessel Faucet Hose - Where to buy locally?

Users who are viewing this thread

qtrmiler347

Reaction score
I have one of these made in China Vessel Faucets and the hose, at the factory crimp (end with the two o-rings) is leaking, so the hose is garbage. I have found them on E_b_a_y and other non-local sources, but I would like to go somewhere and buy it locally in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale FL area if possible. Is this something a good plumbing supply store might have? Home Depot & Lowes don't have these.

Here is a pic of the end that goes into the faucet. The other end is a standard size nut with seal in it.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Vessel Sink Hose Connection.jpg
    Vessel Sink Hose Connection.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 955

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
You should take it to a plumbing supply and just match the o-rings and replace them, put a little plumbers grease on them when you hook them up

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
They are probably proprietary with that manufacturer, although other companies use hoses that look similar. It is NOT an "over the counter" item, but must be ordered from the manufacturer, assuming you can find him. The thread, AND "O" ring o.d. MUST be exactly the same as yours.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks