Which Toto can fit here.

Users who are viewing this thread

trouper

Reaction score
Small bathroom with a floor mounted water supply.

Supply appears to be approx 3.75" from the wall, and is left of center line of toilet just shy of 6 inches.

I was interested in the Aquia (412MF/464MF I'm not sure of the difference) as it seems more compact for a small space. Looking at the specs, I'm thinking the skirt is the downfall and will hit the supply pipe.

I'm not opposed to the Drake II and it looks like it would just fit, but I'm not sure. Anyone have experience with floor mounted supplies? It's an outside wall and the flooring is wood so moving it would be an obstacle as well.

I'll try and get a picture up shortly for a better visualization.

trouper

Reaction score
pics attached now

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 485
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 490

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
I checked the Drake II we have on display and now problem with the rough-in, i have the CST416 Aquia and it is also no problem but i don't have the new Aquia's and i know they differ in the back skirt.

trouper

Reaction score
Thanks, I ordered a Drake II to be safe. Toto rep said the Aquia III would definately not work, the 412 was questionable with acessing the supply handle, and I didn't want to take a chance. Have to say Toto's customer service is great, within a matter of hours I had answers and schematics of all the Aquias.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks