Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Come on. Move it somewhere else.

_50183651_010726548-1.jpg

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I finally took a minute to figure out your signature. So THAT's what's wrong with British men.....they sit down to pee!

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I'm sure lots of men do on this forum also.

But just because North Korea chucks a few fireworks at a small island, you park that thing in a Chinese lake!

Move along. Everyone's getting very tense about it.

Cookie

Reaction score
Out of chaos God made a world, and out of high passions comes a people.

Lord Byron... one of my favorites.

Last edited:

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
You cannot park that there? Women have said that to me often. :(

Cookie

Reaction score
I had an experience earlier today at a Get'Go, which is a place to get gas using a gas-savings card. I am patiently waiting in line, waiting my turn, while a woman in front of me was trying to figure out how to do it. In front of her was an empty spot which a man, of course, a man, promptly backs into with a big gas guzzling van. In back of me, is an intersection which is quite busy. No where for me to go. Or back into. The woman is now done pumping her gas and starts to walk over, and I knew, just knew she was going to ask me to back up. So, before she could ask, I open my door and said... " I will not back up into that intersection, you need to wait."

The man is watching. Well, he is pumping and pumping, while I am sitting there with my head rested back. Now, he is finished and the way it works is, you either prepay first or use a credit card. Since he was pumping, he obviously, used a card. But, what does he do? He locks his van up, and walks past me, and into the store.

Here comes the lady. Again. I open the door saying, " Look, I will need to be a lunatic to back into that intersection, I am not going to do it, you need to wait." She then, asks me, " where did he go?" What I look like I know him? What I look like I am married to him? I said instead being reasonably polite, " I guess inside."

Inside he was. Forever. She is now out of the car asking others to move out of the way in the other lane. THIS is a very VERY busy place. No one will comply.

I don't blame them.

FINALLY, out comes the man and I open my door saying, " You are very rude." He yells back, " SO are you, you should move your car!" I shout back, " TO WHERE? TO THE TRAFFIC IN THE INTERSECTION!" So, there we are fighting. I said, " MOVE your friggin car, you can't park there."

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Move to the country and get gas far from intersections. Buy stamps on-line.

Use that aircraft carrier to lob a few cruise missiles into insane dad and son rulers of North Koreas toilet. Send them a wash-o-let with a gps built in. They sit to pee also. Peace will finally prevail in the Koreas.

Cookie

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha, I think my friend, dressed in his uniform, cop uniform, did the trick. :) But, I will keep your great advice in mind, by the way, I am making a stamp. lol, I got permission from the post office just the other day. You will love it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks