ProPex Fitting Distributors

Users who are viewing this thread

klhwarf

Reaction score
Hello, i've started a project using wirsbo aquapex and am looking for suppliers for the brass fittings. I purchased my initial supplies online and was looking for other distributors for a diy'er but have not been very successful in my search.

Any leads on other places to purchase would be appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin

gilmil

Reaction score
I buy most of my fittings from the local plumbing supply house.

-Gil

klhwarf

Reaction score
Looking for addidtional distributors

I've been dealing with the online place mentioned in the post above. Dissatisfied with their recent performance (backorders) and the way the fittings were packaged. They are supposedly going to make the poor packaging right by replacing the parts that were subject to loose packaging.

Looking for other places that I can have parts shipped quickly in case I ever have a plumbing emergency with the work being done.

Thanks for your input

gilmil

Reaction score
Like I said, my local plumbing shop carries everything one could ever need. Have you stopped by your local plumbing supply house? Where are you located?

-Gil

klhwarf

Reaction score
None of my local plumbing supply stores carry Wirsbo. Zurn and Viega appear to be the most widely available here in south central pa

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks