(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Hybrid View

Default Happy Thanksgiving

I am sure if we all looked into our lives we could find something to be thankful for. I am thankful for my family. I have great kids with loving hearts, good sense of humors and ready to help anyone, I am thankful for the people they have become. I am thankful that I will celebrate this day without having to undergo chemo, that is a real plus, and it gives me hope for the bigger holiday, Xmas, that is coming. I am thankful for the roof over my head, even though it is a struggle alone to pay for it, I am thankful I am able to do it. I am thankful I have an income which provides the shelter, food and other essentials in life. I am thankful for those in my life I once had and lost to illness, I am thankful for my good friends, to a rather grumpy employer because she can sometimes look the other way when I need a day off, and I am thankful for my 2 cats who make me laugh even when I don't want to. I am thankful for even the tough times, for without those times, I wouldn't know the good ones.

I am wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, a day filled with love, peace and happiness.
    Cookie

Senior Robin Hood Guy Ian Gills's Avatar

My neighbors always laugh at me because I get Thanksgiving mixed up with 4th July.

Just don't blow up the turkey! lol. Happy Fourth to you, Ian,

Senior Robin Hood Guy Ian Gills's Avatar

Let's just say they are thankful we're not still here!

You are so bad.

I am surprised that no one has anything to be grateful for that they could put here. But, I will tell you something about this morning. At 10 am, the turkey was popped into the oven. In walks my 23 year old cat, named Bob, he has bad vision these days but, he still recognized the bird. Either that or the smell... but, it wasn't baking yet. He stopped walking in his tracks, he looked up at me, saying, OH MY GOD A TURKEY! and, he thanked me over and over. The last I saw of him, he was still sitting by the oven with a big smile on his face.