Color match Jacuzzi Oyster

Users who are viewing this thread

greenstuff

Reaction score
Looking to match toilet and sink to Jacuzzi oyster color tub. What are the equivalent colors for Toto, AS, Kohler and any other recommended brand.

Thanks

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
All you can go by are color chips. Different base materials, i.e., cast iron, china, plastic, will produce a different shade even if the color materials are the same. Since the surfaces of the fixtures are all on different planes that will also affect the color, so it is often difficult to tell when they are not the same, anyway.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Color is such a difficult topic. Each brand would like to have you buy all their products, so no one makes 'matching' colors. You really have to get actual porcelain chips of all the colors in question and get them side by side. Even then, the lighting makes a difference. Now, on the other hand, since the tub and sink and toilet are separated enough that the eye doesn't necessarily take all three, or even two of the item, at the same time....you probably can be satisfied with some kind of match, but I think you have to see it, in the showroom.

What color do I like?? WHITE!!! Even there, Kohler has to be different, so Kohler white is different than other whites. Fortunately, if you are doing white tiles, the tile companies make two different white tiles, usually called 100 white and 101 Kohler white.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks