Distribution Box

Users who are viewing this thread

SoInBoy

Jack of all trades,, master of none
Reaction score
im trying to find my distribution box.. the guy that came out to pump my septic tank, ran a snake 30' in that direction and pulled out roots.. he suggested findin the box, and opening it to further clean my system out..

ive been probing my yard for the past 3 days to try to find this elusive little creature..

any helpful and/or encouraging thoughts as to where or how deep this box might be? or if my system even has a distribution box?

Jerome2877

In the Trades
Reaction score
Have it scoped with a camera, they will be able to pin point your D box. Blindly snaking a septic system is not a good idea, it could damage the D box or field pipes.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The first logical thing to do would be to go 30' and find out HOW the roots got into the system at that point. That also might be close to the location of the distribution box, since the pipe to it should be "impervious".

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks