Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy View Post
Jim Port has already tried the claim of indifference but his was more nearly grammatically correct. It's "I couldn't care less. . ".
I couldn’t care less would be saying I could not care less and what is said was that I could care less. One means that I could not care less and the other means that I could care less. So add me to your ignore list and watch me care even less then than I do now.
I don't believe him or you.
This is the basis for ignorance. Until you learn to believe those in the know you will continue to walk around in the dark thinking you know something you don’t.
Your attitude reminds me of something that Columnist Sidney Harris said, “There is nothing more dangerous than a person with a good mind who begins to reason, logically and coolly, but from insufficient premises; for his answers will always be valid, justified, rational and WRONG.
I bother both of you for reasons that are in both of you. It behooves you to find out those reasons. You'll be a better person for it.
You do not bother me at all. You are just wrong most of the time and refuse to listen to reasoning which speaks more about you than words could ever cover.

I don't know if my profile has a low/high/average number of looksees or what the ratio of posts to looksees means.
I guess I'm flattered and surprised about how many people are curious about me.
Well it is good that you take it as flattery but I think you may be mistaken
It's useless to post my credentials so I guess I'll have to be judged by my posts on this forum. There are worse things that could happen, and have happened, to me.
I suppose if one does not have any credentials then there is none to be posted.
Speaking of ratios, you can probably improve your systolic to diastolic ratio by putting me on your ignore list. Yeah! Nobody can say I'm not lookin' out forya'.
I take Losartan every morning so therefore I have no blood pressure problems. Last check this morning was 109/60 which is really good. The old blood sugar was 92 which is even better. I also burned 800 calories today at the gym which keeps everything in check.