Just when you think you can't laugh... the cat with the ruby lips

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I really, really, had a horrible day. It was probably one of my worst in my life so far. But, when I came home, I noticed that my lipstick tube, the clear plastic part was on the floor. Now, I knew I didn't throw it there and so I was looking for the part that you actually use, when my cat came walking by...

... with ruby lips. It was all over his face. :)

I know it is silly, but it was so funny.

Achutch

Reaction score
Yesterday a strange day for cats and their humans!

Cookie,

Was that lipstick catnip scented?? :D

I had a nasty day yesterday at work; the "tools" ran poorly and were as slow as a backed up drain. Also got out of the shower yesterday morning to find two long scratches on my right side. Somebody (I think Tyler, the gray cat) dug his foot into me, possibly when "play fighting" with his "sister".

A week or two ago, Sierra, the calico lifted an African violet out of its pot and plopped it down on my desk. Dirt everywhere, but the plant survived.

Cats! Gotta love 'em!

Hope today is better.

achutch

Cookie

Reaction score
Last night while laying on the sofa trying to relax from a horrible day Ruby Lips jumps up on and gets real close to my face looking into my eyes and he cracked me up with those lips. I have yet to find my lipstick, my strawberry scented lipstick, so he smells good.

I've looked down the furnace vents, everywhere. He hid it somewhere. The other cat looks at him, like saying, " what's with the face?" My cats I love more than people, they can make you laugh instead of cry and scream and pull your hair out.

My day yesterday was entirely indescribable. How one person who has nothing better to do with her life can totally make harder another's I cannot understand. Yet, because of this dastardly person, I met 3 women who are total angels and I will have for friends for life. So, everything happens for a reason. I started getting this stress headache last night and took my BP, it was 220/160. YIKES. Mine is usually so low they think I don't have any blood. I played with Ruby Lips later and felt better.

I have woken up with cat scratches and hair in my mouth and I wonder how that happened. Do I sleep that soundly?

I am planning on a better day today and I hope you have a better one, too. One can hope.

Cookie

Reaction score
Just so you know achutch, I came home from work tonite to find Ruby all dolled up again. STILL can't find it.

Achutch

Reaction score
Just so you know achutch, I came home from work tonite to find Ruby all dolled up again. STILL can't find it.
Cookie,

Your description of your cat staring at you with his ruby lips is hilarious. Only he knows where that lipstick is hidden. You'll find out where when you least expect it.

I had a friend who used to wear a hair piece. One day, he reported out at work and refused to explain way. He told me later that his hair piece had come up missing. He had searched all over his apartment and had no idea where it had gone. He even suspected theft (he never locked his door). He could NOT go to work as nobody had ever seen him without it. Later that day, his cat came up to him carrying the hair piece in her mouth like a kitten!!! Both cat and hair piece survived. My friend returned to work the next day, and we had a good laugh over it.

achutch

Cookie

Reaction score
That is really funny about that friend's hairpiece. She got herself an instant kitten. I wonder if she would snatch it right off his head if he wasn't paying attention, lol. That's her kid up there. :) Mine will creep up on me and then, pounce if he thinks I am not watching. He loves my glasses. I cannot find that lipstick anywhere, I have looked. He loves shiny things and usually buries them under the area rugs so, I was under all of them. He is like a Barracuda attracted to anything shiny. He buried my glasses once and I stepped on them. I took them to be fixed or repaired and they looked at them, and asked, " wow, how did you ever do this??" They were sprung apart. They looked like cartoon glasses.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks