Lipitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I wonder if the drug is not saving lives, if so, it should be pulled from the market.

My younger son, then age 13, was on it. He is fine today.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Lipitor is one of the most widely counterfeited drugs, so you should be wary of any "bargain" sources.

Cookie

Reaction score
That is amazing because this ad was very large in a very large newspaper. Infact, it was a full-page ad.

Sooo, I thought of others here, trying to save them a few bucks if possible. I am not on it, nor my son anymore.

People, don't read this thread, lol. :) run.

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
These guys have got the idea of job security down pat.

"The Idiot Cycle is a . . .documentary. . .
The film focuses on six major chemical companies (BASF, Bayer, AstraZeneca, Monsanto, Dow Chemical and DuPont) who allegedly produce cancer-causing chemicals and some of which are also invested in and develop cancer treatments."

Cookie

Reaction score
I will have to try to catch that, would like to see it. I guess that is a given, lol.

The Bayer corporation. Hm. My dad was one of the men who liberated the camps in Germany, and to the day he died, he wouldn't buy anything Bayer. Since, I am my dad's daughter, actually, really alot like him, I don't either. He told me about "Bayer" a long long time ago and the part they played in hurting others. They thought changing their name would change things not so. I would like to see them be held accountable and pay the families of those in those camps. My dad sat there and sobbed with his head in his hands when he told me about the liberation.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks