Legs take Nap

Users who are viewing this thread

LonnythePlumber

Plumber, Contractor, Attorney
Reaction score
I have a good customer who has informed me that when either she or her husband use the new elongated toilet I installed, their legs fall asleep. They are normal sized people and their existing two toilets are round fronts. There is a good plastic seat on this new toilet.
I have never heard this complaint before. Please offer me some help or even acknowledgement if anyone has heard this before.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Just how long are they spending "on the job"? Also, is the height different than their other toilets? Are they vertically challenged folks whose feet do not reach the floor?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It's funny you mention that, just this week I was sitting in a directors chair, the fabric kind and felt the same thing.

It's not a regular or elongated thing I would guess. The back part of the seat would be the same.
Must be something in the shape or lack of that is doing it.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
sleep

Ihave never heard of it, but the problem could be the extra 2" to the seat plus the fact that it is more "pointed" which could put pressure on the back of their legs and interfere with circulation.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks