Kohler question and TOTO

Users who are viewing this thread

CPT

Reaction score
I was planning on buying a pedestal sink from Kohler, The Memoirs Pedestal.. It goes with a matching toilet based on the class 5 Cimmeron (SP) flushing system.. I have been reading mixed reviews of this toilet... I really like this pedestal and the toilet matches... I dont know what to do.. Is the cleaning part of the toilet really that bad??

In another bathroom I have a Toto Clayton... Nice toilet, but that too doesnt have great bowl cleaning ability.. That leads me to my second question... Does Toto guarantee their toilet flushing ability? I have had this toilet for a few years and dont really like it.. Will toto stand by and take it back?
thanks
CPT

Joe the Plumber

Pluumbing, of course
Reaction score
If the Clayton doesn't work well enough for you, you're going to hate the Memoirs.

And you expect anyone to take back something you've been using for years?

You're thinking of Nordstrom's. Wear it out and impress a sales clerk by asking for new underwear.
But seriously, it would make a good comparison if you bought the Kohler. Then you could compare them.

kohler_memoirs_shepard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks