(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EcoWater System Parts - Help

DIY Senior Member mialynette2003's Avatar

The EcoWater 2 tank system uses the Sears style valve where as the Eco 3000 series uses a completely different valve that no other supplier would have unless you are an Eco dealer.

Akpsdvan,
    Hi there. Was just wondering if you found ECO3000 valve body parts. New or used parts are ok by me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again. shear1940.

You talking about the part that is in the pdf link a few replies back?

Default ECO water system parts

Quote Originally Posted by Akpsdvan View Post
    You talking about the part that is in the pdf link a few replies back?
    The cam/gear part I need is item #38 part #7124237 on page 30 in the ECO 3000 manual. It is mounted on the end of the valve assy. to the outer end cap. The motor drives this cam/gear for softener timing. my gear has two or three teeth stripped off. I could possibly use the whole valve assy. and also the motor because the motor gear teeth are slightly worn. I would rather replace the cam/gear part than buy a whole new softener at this time. My softener is a one tank system that has the resin tank inside it.
    shear1940

It most likely is that part that you are talking about, the book talks about a Freestanding unit... that was the type of unit that the valve is from.
    Check notices

Quote Originally Posted by shear1940 View Post
    The cam/gear part I need is item #38 part #7124237 on page 30 in the ECO 3000 manual. It is mounted on the end of the valve assy. to the outer end cap. The motor drives this cam/gear for softener timing. my gear has two or three teeth stripped off. I could possibly use the whole valve assy. and also the motor because the motor gear teeth are slightly worn. I would rather replace the cam/gear part than buy a whole new softener at this time. My softener is a one tank system that has the resin tank inside it.
    shear1940
    I have a supplier that can get me the parts. Let me know all the part numbers you want and I will get you a price. Contact me @ affordablewtr@aol.com

Not sure if I need to start a new thread, or should I continue on the same one....I only found one thread regarding ECOWater sys. parts... so here goes, I have the ECO Water ERR 3000 Refiner. It has an electron ckt. board with an LCD display used to communicate with the system. Due to the intense sun down here in sunny Fla. I has deteriorated to the point where I can no longer read it. Therefore I am looking for a replacement PWA item no. 6 page thirty-six of the manual (part # 7214749 dtd 01/03/01) The listed part no. is 7218227, Rep'l PWA. If anyone has a usable one that would be great, if not a source for a new one. Thanks...

Capn

Could you post the link to the manual that you are using or send me a photo of the unit in question? I do have a used head and control but not sure if we are on the same page.

Default eco err 3000 parts

Thanks, will scan pages, don't have a link to the manual, but have the paper one, also will send you a pic of board in question... thanks.

Be looking for it,

I will be working on taking a photo or two of the one that I have right now.

I plugged it in and the control lit up.... and was able to go through some of the step of the programing.. orange background for this one.

I have a source for new EcoWater part. Let me know if I can help.

I am looking for the control panel for the err 3000, part # is in my post above.... other than that it works fine...if you can get a price and availability let me know.. thanks.

Fred

I have been able to locate the part. I was told that the LCD may still show but the plastic in front of it may hide it. Can you disconnect the PWA from the cover? Also, does your unit have a remote for the PWA. If so, it may not work with the new PWA. Send me an e-mail at affordablewtr@aol.com

I am an Ecowater authorized service person.......

Feel free to contact me with questions or for parts...

Info@centuryenvironmentalservices.com