Kohler Barrington outlet connection

Users who are viewing this thread

fogelvik

Reaction score
Hi, I am about to install a toilet in an existing building without drain. It is a one story steel warehouse on slab. the location for the toilet is next to a steel support column and the slab is 2' thick and full of re-bar there. Draining down was not an option. I got the Kohler K-3554 rear discharge toilet. Now I (and my plumber) are scratching our heads about how to hook this up. I was thinking to drain horizontally through the wall (8" thick wall) and then down over the edge of the slab and connect to my new 3" drain, but I do not know what kind of flange/fitting to use. I understand there is something called a carrier, but they seem to drain straight down. I need to go straight back about 10" before turning down.

Help?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks