Fast food

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I don't eat fast food. But, I made an exception tonite figuring my son wanted an advertised Monopoly game piece. He loves Monopoly.

First I am pulling up to the drive thru when a huge woman driving a huge SUV swirls in front of me. Wow, lady, I mumbled watching her barely able to turn her wheel. Get a salad is what I thinking, when I heard her yell into the clown's face she wanted a whole lot of this and that.

I am next. It was my turn to yell into the clowns face, that I wanted 2 big macs, 2 10 pcs of chicken things, 1 large coke, and 1 large fry. HOW MUCH? I yelled back, when the clown told me 19.00. OKAY, " take off one big mac."

I get to the window the woman gave me a nasty look and when she handed me my change, she dropped it all over the ground. " Sheez lady, you threw my money on the ground." She didn't care. I opened the door and couldn't reach the change, so I left it.

I get to the second window and the man said, " pull up to the corner and someone will be out." I waited and waited... and waited. Finally, someone comes out and says, " what was your order again?" huh? I wanted ...

He says, " I will be back."

He comes back and hangs me a bag, and I ask if I got Monopoly pieces for my son. Well, you don't get it on the large drink. But, I asked at the order screen and the person said, that I did. I didn't mean to create a fuss but, I really ordered it so he could have the game pieces.

Well, I drove home and told my son, " I hope you don't eat there all the time, this was like 18 bucks, and this food will kill you."

He opens the bag and asks me why I ordered 4 large fries.

I got a bag of fries. And, one game piece. All for the small amount of 18 bucks.

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I don't use drive throughs.

But even at the counter they will get your order wrong.

Which is why I don't really like the big burger chains in America.

Except Chick fil A, which I recently discovered. That's an American great.

And I do love the smaller burger joints that do fantastic, fresh burgers too.

America does not do much great any more, but trust me when I say its burgers are the best!

Cookie

Reaction score
I don't mind a burger once in a while. I haven't found one, that I really love though. I did the chick a fill place in the mall a couple of times, it isn't bad. I love a white pizza. That is my gig.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Fast Food is good for you...
It will help preserve your body...
Maybe even make you last forever...

f0522908.jpg

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Distinct lack of cutlery with those plates Redwood. Was the American who purchased those meals taught to use a knife and fork or was he like his fellow countrymen and unable to eat with anything other than his hands?

It's simply a question of good manners.

]

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
If you want to eat a 1/2 year old McDonald's burger and fries I'll be happy to send you the happy meal and a silver place setting...

Cookie

Reaction score
The pizza looks good. I love the white spinach pizza's, with thin crust, thin sliced tomatoes, and a white cheese with spinach on it. You can keep the other junk on it. It gags me.

Just like the phone call I got. Men. They ask you to marry them, you say, no thanks, they get mad. I am going to go order a huge white pizza now. And, eat it all by myself. ;) I am thinking, that maybe, being a lesbo, itsn't a bad thing.

let me think... nah.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Nowhere near as bad as women Cookie. You DON'T ask them to marry you, in fact you say nothing at all, and they STILL get mad!

Cookie

Reaction score
To find a man with a sense of humor would be easier to find a cure for the black plague. I am buying another all white pizza today and going to eat it all by myself until, I gag. By the way, I ASKED my husband to get married, and he said, he was afraid to say no. :)

Cookie

Reaction score
I love good manners. Don't see enough of it. ;)

Distinct lack of cutlery with those plates Redwood. Was the American who purchased those meals taught to use a knife and fork or was he like his fellow countrymen and unable to eat with anything other than his hands?

It's simply a question of good manners.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
I think you might find a fast food joint that gives out Bart Simpson stamps with large drinks... now all your issues are solved!

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
I had similar service once, so on my stained paper placemat I sent a handwritten letter to corporate headquarters, naming the offenders.
I hope they fired those two harpies. They were awful.

When I saw this movie in England it had a different title

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks