Is this setup correct for IPC 2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Jjmcchristian

Reaction score
I need to know if this proposed setup is correct for installing a new utility sink and washer in my basement? I appreciate any and all help!

IMG_1900.jpg

Jjmcchristian

Reaction score
Hey buddy, I am urgent to get this done since I have a washer and dryer coming to get installed this afternoon. For my first post i haven't gotten a single reply back in 48 hours. It obviously wasn't enough, and still isn't. So thanks for the very insightful reply to my post. Next time you try and teach someone a lesson about not posting multiple threads you should read the updates they have posted to all threads and then you'll have your answer to "One thread wasn't enough". I can't tell you how many times i have given free computer advice to all people including master plumbers, mechanics, etc... I am only trying to get someone to say yes or no to a sketch that i made. Since my old washer has been draining to a vent pipe since before we moved into our home 6 years ago, and has not once smelled bad or over flowed I think that what i have designed is good enough.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks