ASTM D3309 - whywas it withdrawn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Orcacalling

Reaction score
Hello

ASTM D3309 - why was it withdrawn?

I am trying to seek answers to find out what is happening with my water. There is a strong petroleum smell and I feel sick when I touch the hot water. I also get a metalic taste in my moth when I touch the hot water.

Thank you

Robin

Orcacalling

Reaction score
I am only responding to your smart response because maybe you need to know some people can absorb things just by touching not tasting. I had my hand under the hot water. The metalic taste enters mouth when I have contact with water.

What do you mean by "touch the hot water"? Are you tasting it with your tongue, or what?

Orcacalling

Reaction score
Hi! That is what I feel, I will not give up and get the cold done as well even if it is up to me to test it. Big difference in my health since I have not drank or used water unless boilded. Mind clarity and I feel healthier. Thanks Robin

You REALLY should test both hot and cold....

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
I am only responding to your smart response because maybe you need to know some people can absorb things just by touching not tasting. I had my hand under the hot water. The metalic taste enters mouth when I have contact with water.
So the chemicals in the water go through your skin, enter your bloodstream through your capillaries and then this gives you a taste. Is there a medical term for this much sensitivity?

I've heard of at least one person sensing light with their fingertips but your account is more plausible.