ASTM D3309 - whywas it withdrawn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Orcacalling

Reaction score
Hello

ASTM D3309 - why was it withdrawn?

I am trying to seek answers to find out what is happening with my water. There is a strong petroleum smell and I feel sick when I touch the hot water. I also get a metalic taste in my moth when I touch the hot water.

Thank you

Robin

Orcacalling

Reaction score
I am only responding to your smart response because maybe you need to know some people can absorb things just by touching not tasting. I had my hand under the hot water. The metalic taste enters mouth when I have contact with water.

What do you mean by "touch the hot water"? Are you tasting it with your tongue, or what?

Orcacalling

Reaction score
Hi! That is what I feel, I will not give up and get the cold done as well even if it is up to me to test it. Big difference in my health since I have not drank or used water unless boilded. Mind clarity and I feel healthier. Thanks Robin

You REALLY should test both hot and cold....

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
I am only responding to your smart response because maybe you need to know some people can absorb things just by touching not tasting. I had my hand under the hot water. The metalic taste enters mouth when I have contact with water.
So the chemicals in the water go through your skin, enter your bloodstream through your capillaries and then this gives you a taste. Is there a medical term for this much sensitivity?

I've heard of at least one person sensing light with their fingertips but your account is more plausible.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks