I'm putting a drip system in a bed. I noticed that the stuff I've seen professionally installed uses a black flex tubing with a blue stripe, and the smaller tubing that goes to the emitters is very rubbery. This is compared to the stuff I see at Lowes/Home Depot. The flex tubing is the same size, but feels thinner walled. Also the smaller tubing is harder and more plastic than the rubbery professional stuff. I've used it before and hated how it took a set from being coiled and was very tough to work with. Kept popping the barbed fitting out of the larger tube, etc.

Am I just being picky, or should I forget Lowes and hit up an irrigation store? Are there any other advantages other than the rubbery tube appearing to be easier to work with?