(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Pics of CORRECTLY done plumbing rough ins

Post Pics of CORRECTLY done plumbing rough ins

I've been a lurker up to this point, reading and researching, but finally thought I join in and post a question.

Does any one here have any photos or links to websites with photos of plumbing installs done correctly? Most of what I've found has been how not to do something, which is helpful, but still don't tell you how you are suppose to do it. I've saved some pics and diagrams from this forum, but that's only been a few. Surely some of the professionals/experts have pictures of their work they wouldn't mind to share???

Default plumbing

"Generic" plumbing only fits into "generic" houses. A diagram or picture of a proper DWV system would only apply to that house, and possibly that plumber who installed it. For any given building, there can be several "right" ways to do it, and dozens of wrong ways. The plumber's experience is what determines which of the "right" ways he feels is the best and/or easiest.

Well put as always, HJ... also codes vary state to state, province to province... which means you can have legal applications in one area but the same rough-in is illegal elsewhere. In Ontario, they can apparently use tee's and short radius 90's in all of their drainage, whereas here in BC that would deliver looks of shock and disappointment from the inspector as he signed off a big "FAIL" on your work - we only use that stuff in our venting.