Ya' gotta' hear this kid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
You have to hear it to believe it.
And, YouTube has more than one woman on it that can sing like an angel. Search Hayley Westenra and Sissel.

Maybe your mute button is enabled.

But, since you ask. . .:D

Quando sono sola
sogno all'orizzonte
e mancan le parole,
si lo so che non c'è luce
in una stanza quando manca il sole,
se non ci sei tu con me, con me.
Su le finestre
mostra a tutti il mio cuore
che hai accesso,
chiudi dentro me
la luce che
hai incontrato per strada.

Time to say goodbye. -- Con te partirò.

Here's the English translation but it probably sounds better in Italian.
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric....drea-Bocelli/691CCBD7BC5A634448256B20002B6D4D
---------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
I can't hear it, my laptop is messed up, and I actually work from Safe Mode. :) So, I am disabled in this alot. But, there are other things I need more than a new lap top. I just wish my R button worked. It is so hard to use it. That is life.

Those words sound pretty... I like Italian, too. A really beautiful language. I will maybe ask my son if I could use his.

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
Yes, if you can remember a few words from any song you ever heard, you Google them as an exact phrase. This gives you the song title. Then search the title in YouTube. I managed to pull up a song that I haven't heard for decades. Don't tell Time/Life about this; it will kill their oldies CD sales.
Also, you could try headphones on your laptop; the mute button doesn't affect this output.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks