1/2" CPVC Multiport Valve

Users who are viewing this thread

jimdeprado

Reaction score
I need to replace the faucet for my kitchen sink. When I turned off the water to the faucet, I noticed that the hot line valve does not shut the water all the way off, so I need to replace it. Currently I have a multiport valve (3/8" compression to the dishwasher, 3/8" compresion to the hot line of the faucet). I cannot tell what type of connection the supply is. I think it is 1/2" compression, but I am not sure. I would like to get a valve with both 3/8" compression outlets for the dishwasher and faucet, but I would like a valve with 1/2" CPVC supply connection. Does anybody know where I can get one? I have been to two different plumbing supply places and neither has one. If they dont exist, what are my options? Can I use a compression fitting on CPVC? Should I transition to copper and use the compression fitting there? Should I use a 1/2"x1/2"x1/2" CPVC tee and install two valves?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions,

Jim dePrado

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks