Pics of CORRECTLY done plumbing rough ins

Users who are viewing this thread

kmcconnell

Reaction score
I've been a lurker up to this point, reading and researching, but finally thought I join in and post a question.

Does any one here have any photos or links to websites with photos of plumbing installs done correctly? Most of what I've found has been how not to do something, which is helpful, but still don't tell you how you are suppose to do it. I've saved some pics and diagrams from this forum, but that's only been a few. Surely some of the professionals/experts have pictures of their work they wouldn't mind to share???

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
plumbing

"Generic" plumbing only fits into "generic" houses. A diagram or picture of a proper DWV system would only apply to that house, and possibly that plumber who installed it. For any given building, there can be several "right" ways to do it, and dozens of wrong ways. The plumber's experience is what determines which of the "right" ways he feels is the best and/or easiest.

Kristi

Tradesman Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.prettyplumbing.com
Well put as always, HJ... also codes vary state to state, province to province... which means you can have legal applications in one area but the same rough-in is illegal elsewhere. In Ontario, they can apparently use tee's and short radius 90's in all of their drainage, whereas here in BC that would deliver looks of shock and disappointment from the inspector as he signed off a big "FAIL" on your work - we only use that stuff in our venting.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks