Help with faucet identification

Users who are viewing this thread

jaycanter

Reaction score

any ideas i have 8 of these in the house between the bathrooms and theres no names on the outside or the bodys under the sinks.
Thanks

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
There are so many "off brand" faucets made that the only way someone would even come close is if they used them somewhat frequently, and that seldom happens. Your best bet may be to go to a specialty faucet supplier who has many different brands on display and in catalogs, and just start looking.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Do you have a problem with the faucet? Take one apart and post pics of the internals.

Are you redecorating? I see a bar code label on the trinket next to the faucet?

jaycanter

Reaction score
I have been searching photos online for days and can't find anything close to the pics. I have fixed a lot of facuets but can't fiqure how to get the handle off on this 1. all the sinks are kohler so i started there but so far no luck.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Since I do not see any allen screw openings, I would assume the tops of the handles unscrew and then there is a bolt underneath them holding the handles on.

jaycanter

Reaction score
That's what i thought but the tops don't turn. tried to pry up but the top flexs alot and didn't want to brake it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks