The Queen Applies For Energy Assistance Aid

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't brag, and I hope it doesn't seem that way, but... in all of us, there is a little something more we could do to help another.

I fed the homeless under the bridges now for 20 years. I made 2 turkeys every year, I did so even after my husband died. All the trimmings. Only time he got angry at me was when I went under the bridges alone.

I have collected over 6,000 blankets for them. 500 pairs of boots and shoes. Numerous coats.

I have collected enough toys I made 50 xmas's for 50 families with 2 kids each for 6 years.

When my husband was alive we did over 200 families. He handmade toys, picked them up from the garbage days, we fixed them, I cleaned them, dressed dolls, fixed bikes... radios, you name it.

I have donated over 5000 hours at various hospitals including the VA where my dad was at.

I have fed numerous families on my block... by putting bags of groceries on their steps and leaving when I knew they were out of work and had kids.

My husband and I gave a total of 12,000 dollars during our marriage, plus we gave every year our income tax refund check, this was his doing, this is what he wanted. I gave out since his death over 2500 to 4 people who needed it more than me.

There are so many people like us Ian. I know many. So while in the US, do your part.

Cookie

Reaction score
I think the Queen should donate all her hats and shoes the commoners.
( stilettos send to me IF she has a small foot.) BTW, I read on yahoo, her gigantic yard sale is coming up. You going?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks