Zurn neo-seal

Users who are viewing this thread

Potterboy1

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with the neo-seal leaking? Either after initial install or after a period of time in use? I am thinking about using it on a American Standard Yorkville rear outlet toilet.
Thanks

jfarnold

Apprentice Plumber
Reaction score
I see failures all the time in a building that is full of these, but I think it has more to do with the install than the gasket (as long as you don't use wax, which is guaranteed to fail.)

Potterboy1

Reaction score
jfarnold
What did you mean by "I think it has more to do with the install than the gasket"? Was it that the flange was not square to the floor/wall or improper glueing? I would like to know so I don't make the same mistakes.
Thanks

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
He may be refering to a crooked pipe or a rough-in thats not quite on center line

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks