(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Ducane vent termination

Default Ducane vent termination

Ducane 90% with the combustion air taken from inside and not piped from the exterior. Does the manufacturer's installation instructions prohibit this installation?
    http://www.inspectpa.com/forum/forum.php
    My answers are based mostly on the ICC codes. Advice given is my personal opinion and every person performing work should acquire a permit from his/her jurisdiction and get the work inspected. My opinions are not directions to follow for DIYs or professionals

4' to the window or gas meter would be the answer.

This does not comply with the manufacturer's requirements or the fuel gas code
    http://www.inspectpa.com/forum/forum.php
    My answers are based mostly on the ICC codes. Advice given is my personal opinion and every person performing work should acquire a permit from his/her jurisdiction and get the work inspected. My opinions are not directions to follow for DIYs or professionals