• Ringo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
This Beatle fan votes for Paul, I still hum... Yesterday... or Hey Jude... Love it.

but, then, I love Strawberry Fields Forever by John.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I saw Paul at the Tacoma Dome in concert a few years back. I loved it. So many songs that I have loved over the years.
I remember when we were kids, and some "grownups" were saying this new long hair music wouldn't last, but it's everywhere now. Now our grand kids are listening to "our" music.
They were four very unique people that combined for some very important events and songs of our generation.

Cookie

Reaction score
I used to collect the Beatle cards which came with gum, I think. I always traded for Paul, boy did I have a crush on him, lol. I wonder if I still had those cards what they would be worth today?

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
The quality of that porcelain is akin to my American Standard Cadet 3. Absolutely beautiful and with longevity to boot.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks