Isolation Valve

Users who are viewing this thread

mark11

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone. I just found the forum and have a ton to read. I'm remodeling one of our bathrooms and taking out a one piece tub/shower and replacing it with a tiled walkin shower. The hot and cold shower supplies don't have isolation valves and I'd like to add them before the mixer valve. This way I can shut off the main for just a few minutes while I sweat in the valves and turn the main back on while I continue working on the mixing valve and remainder of the bath.

I can put the valves in the plumbing wall with access from the opposite side of the wall. I don't know if I want gate valves, ball valves or stop valves though. Any help is appreciated.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks