Lock for Bathroom Pocket Door

Users who are viewing this thread

kathyc

Reaction score
I have a very small bathroom, so I installed a pocket door to save space. Now, I'm having trouble finding a sturdy pocket door lock. Most of them look pretty flimsy with just a latch.

Previously, I was looking at rejuvenation.com for their door hardware, but they don't offer locking mechanisms for pocket doors. Know any good websites with quality door hardware that offer pocket door locks?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Checkout www.johnsonhardware.com I got mine from them. Quality hardware for pocket doors, I liked it much better than the more commonly available Stanley stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Jad.....thanks for that info. I have always been very disappointed in the hardware available locally for pocket doors.

Ben24296

Reaction score
The best pocket door hardware i have come across is from Cavity Sliders:

Check out there video on the new CL400 Magnetic Lock:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
modern-bathroom-1.jpg

This is a pocket door I made in my shop out of Alder. Can you see the hole to pop the lock?

modern-bathroom-2.jpg

modern-bathroom-3.jpg

That is a thumb latch. You press the top and it pops out.

All the products sold via Cantu Hardware here in Vancouver

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks