Kitchen Faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

K2

Reaction score
Website
www.draghead.com
Hey guys, long time no talk, spent the summer overhauling the yard, now I"m back to the kitchen, got my cabinets, and countertops ready to go, i'm trying to decide on sinks/faucets...

Does anyone have any recommendations on kitchen faucets, I'm leaning towards something like a commercial pre-rinse spray/faucet combo.

At least i'd like it to have the ability to act as a faucet and a sprayer, BUT i'm hoping there is a model out there where in faucet mode the water runs, but in spray mode the water only runs when you 'pull the trigger'...

or am i just dreaming here?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
All of the pull-out faucet/sprayers that I've seen just have a button to switch. the volume control adjusts for each mode. On many, if you don't have it at max, it won't stay in sprayer mode (those I've seen switch back to stream when you shut it off, and if there's not enough flow, it won't stay there after you release the botton). i put in a Grohe LadyLux pullout in my kitchen in 2000, still works fine.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks