Pex Fitting

Users who are viewing this thread

enviro

Reaction score
In need of a pex fitting. There is a 1/2 pex swivel but do they make a pex hose bib swivel Can not find a pex fitting which is 1/2 to male hose bib or 1/2 to female hose bib. Is there one out there? I know it can be done by using a 3/4 inch male to 5/8 hose bib male but that is costly as we use a lot of these lines. If you know where we can purchase the fitting please let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:

Dahlman

VP at Dahl Brothers Canada Limited
Reaction score
Website
www.dahlvalve.com
Dahl Brothers Canada Limited can make these and the same thing in a 90 (elbow), if necessary:

Part # & Description
120-PX3-04 1/2 PEX crimp x Male Hose adapter
120-PX3-04F 1/2 PEX crimp x Female Swivel Hose adapter
220-PX3-04 1/2 PEX crimp x Male Hose elbow
220-PX3-04F 1/2 PEX crimp x Female Swivel Hose elbow

The same configurations are also available in 1/4 turn mini-ball valves. You can contact Dahl via telephone at 1-800-268-2363 or email at customerservice@dahlvalve.com to get the ball rolling but you will have to purchase the parts through a supply house because Dahl is a manufacturer and only sells direct to supply houses. The parts won't be that cheap because they are made in NA but all of Dahl's products come with a 25 year warranty.

Tell them you were speaking with Thomas on a plumbing forum - they'll know who I am.

Cheers,
Thomas

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks