I have to replace a Delta Pull Down Diverter Tub Spout Part Delta part# RP17454 The Tub spout comes out of the bathroom wall and has caulking around the wall were it comes out. How do I replace the Tub Spout. Is it screwed on to a pipe behind the wall and do just remove the caulking and simply unscrew it. Do I have to disconnect the pull down diverter that is inside the spout end. Or do I have to tear out the bathroom wall to get to the inside plumbing to undo the Tub Spout. I never had to change this before. The idiots who designed this older house did not make any access panel or area to get to the plumbing defind the walls. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Have A Great Day.