Looking for a BALLPARK cost estimate …

Users who are viewing this thread

jvic

Reaction score
I have several vertical to horizontal transitions drain pipe fittings under the shower and bathtub are of the improper type or incorrectly installed. I’d like to get an estimate to replace all improperly installed drain with the correct directional fittings.

Should be a simple enough job but I need an estimate to submit to the seller on a home I am purchasing.

Thanks in advance.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Plumber prices vary greatly from area to area, and without seeing a job, not many plumber on this forum will even hazard a wild guess. Your best course of action is to have a local plumber come in and give you an estimate. Some will give free estimates, others will not. It is there time you are taking without a guarantee of getting the job, so it's understandable.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
WHO said they are improper, and what are his credentials to make the determination? Until we know, or can see them, we do not know what is necessary to fix them, or if they even have to be fixed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks