Ford Transit Connect

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I'm seeing ads for the Ford Transit Connect here.
Looks like it would be good as a small service van for television repair or computers.
I kind of like the longer boxes that the cubes have for hauling plumbing to the jobs.
I like how the ford engines run, at least the ones I've owned.

The Transit Connect has the taller interior that I like, but my son James is 6'-4", so I would likely just get the bigger box that Ford has.

It does look kind of cool though.
Looks like something that Ian would want to use.

[video=youtube;ldQrapQ4d0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQrapQ4d0Y[/video]
I saw Toby Keith last night at the White River Amphitheater in Auburn, he had a fun Ford commercial to lead off his concert, and then they pulled him out of the bed of a Ford pickup to start the show.
Classic.

Attachments

• 2010-Ford-Transit-Connect.jpg
    2010-Ford-Transit-Connect.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
This is the sort of van all plumbers should use. Light and economical. Allowing the professional to focus on the service aspect of the profession rather than being a tool or component carrier.

Customers provide the parts, plumbers provide the services.

Fit this Cadet 3 over there Mr Plumber.

YES SIR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks