Well pressure Geothermal

Users who are viewing this thread

ScottFromPa

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Here is my situation. My well pump seems to be constantly running. I have a well (submersible pump) and in addition to the household water I have two geothermal heating and a/c units connected to it. I have lived in my house since 1995 without a problem. Now I notice that my well pump stays (I feel the constant vibration in the pipes) on and the pressure is at 48. When one of my geothermal turns on the pressure drops to 32. When the second unit turns on the pressure drops below 30 and one of the units shuts off. In addition to the main pressure switch I see that one of the geothermals is connected to a second (low voltage) pressure switch that is set for 30 off and 50 on. Does this mean I have a leak at the pump? a faulty bladder in the tank? or something else. I have never had this problem before.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks