Problem with Controller Relay Switch and well pump......

Users who are viewing this thread

lagunatic

Reaction score
Hello,
Hoping somebody can guide me.
I've got a Hunter Pro-C control that runs though a pump relay switch turns the well pump on for each zone. Problem is that the system works fine on station one, but when I try to run stations two or three, the controller indications everything is working fine, but doesn't want to trigger the switch to turn the pump on.
Any ideas? Thanks,

Zl700

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
The pump operation is programmable for each zone operation, since some small zones such as drip irrigation will not need a boosting pump. If your using a pump to supply the water, it appears you will need the pump to operate with all zones. Go back to the owner operation manual and reprogram which zones or all zones need the pump.

Last edited:
M

magnogreato

make sure you have programmed only "one start time" as two or more start times will confuse the controller.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks