Need toilet with 10" rough-in in Biscuit/Sedona Beige. What are my options?

Users who are viewing this thread

dc_s2k

Reaction score
I know there are several models of Toto that use the Unifit adapter to get to 10". I have an about 10 7/8-11" rough-in in the bathroom.

Are there any that just come with a 10" rough-in in Sedona Beige? It would be nice not to have to buy an additional part.

How about Kohler or another good brand?

Many thanks.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Kohler is not a very wise option. They are known for their poor performance. You are quibbling about buying an Unifit adapter for a superior product that will last and perform flawlessly for many years. This seems to me to be false economy.

dc_s2k

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. I'll measure precisely and see if the 12" that will fit the 10" 7/8 rough in will work.

dc_s2k

Reaction score
Does the drake II CST454CEFG 1.28GPF also fit a 10 7/8" rough in?

dc_s2k

Reaction score
Not to beat a dead horse here, but I just wanted to confirm that the Toto CST743E 1.28GPF will work with a 10 7/8 rough-in. Please help. Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks