Autotrol 255valve/460I valve

Users who are viewing this thread

moisheh

Reaction score
Our softener has an Autotrol valve. Whenever the power goes out it loses the time and then regenerates at an odd time. Usually thasi happens during the day. Is there some way to correct this problem??

Moisheh

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
For years the clock on any control would stop when the power stopped and then would start up again when the power came back on.
Then some of the newer ones or with in the last 15 years would have a 9volt that would hold the clock running even if the power went out, but even that was not good enough.
I am not sure if the new Clack Digital or the newer Fleck SXT control will keep the clock running if the power goes out.

You could buy one of the computer back up battery systems to power your softener if the main power goes out.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks