Red Seal Exam: Update

Users who are viewing this thread

Esquire

Plumber
Reaction score
So just to let guys now, I passed the Red Seal. I was a nervous week waiting for the results but I'm very glad that it's all over with for now. haha. Anyway thanks to everyone who helped with information over the last year or more. I believe that reading posts here certainly helped me become familiar with some of the things I never work on. Thanks again.

SteveinDC

Reaction score
Congratualtions!

I'm new on here, but saw this thread and just wanted to say congratulations to you! I'm getting all my stuff together to take the journeyman's exam here. It's been an albatross around my neck for a long time now and now maybe because of the unemployment rate and it being a sort of buyer's market as far as jobs, add on to that the liability issues companies have putting un licensed plumbers on their trucks....that's the only way you're going to get a job as anything more than a helper in this area now.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks